COLUMBUS - 2019
MENU & BEER LISTING Coming Soon
No person should be bought or sold for sex. Not here in Central Ohio. Not anywhere.
At Freedom a la Cart, we bring hope to survivors of human trafficking so they can build a new life of freedom and self-sufficiency. We believe that giving a woman practical job skills and developing strong work ethic is vital for creating a pathway to freedom. So, we’ve created a safe place of restoration where survivors can heal, learn and grow as they prepare for sustainable employment within our community.
Choose from a variety of packages that include artisanal tasting dishes & craft beer with both 4oz and 12oz pours available. Food & beer vouchers may be used at your choice of any participating restaurant & brewery partners! Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free* options will be available.
PINT-SIZED PACKAGE: Receive up to 48oz of beer & 5 tasting dishes - $45 (early entrance may be added for an additional $10)
FULL-SIZED PACKAGE: Receive up to 84oz of beer & 12 tasting dishes - $60 (early entrance may be added for an additional $10)
**GENERAL ADMISSION EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME!**
THE FIRST 300 REGISTRANTS THROUGH MARCH 31ST WILL RECEIVE FREE FESTIVAL T-SHIRT (PRICED AT $20) WITH EVERY TICKET PURCHASED!
OFFER APPLIES ONLY TO GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
Receive up to 84oz of beer & 12 tasting dishes PLUS early admission with reserved seating AND a free t-shirt! Quantity is limited.
DD tickets include
(Beer vouchers not available for purchase on-site with designated driver tickets.)
*** ADDITIONAL FOOD & BEER VOUCHERS MAY BE PURCHASED ON-SITE ***
Ticket required for entry. Tickets may be purchased at Festival Gate through our Crafted ticketing app, subject to availability.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Events are rain or shine.
All events are 21 and over. Must show valid ID at gate for admission.
Brewer & restaurant partners and food & beer selections may change without notice.
*Crafted makes every effort to ensure that vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free items are free from cross-contamination, however, festival locations are not vegan or
gluten-free environments. Those concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk. Crafted does not assume any liability for the foods offered.
160 S. High St., Columbus, OH 43215
General Festival Hours: 3PM—7PM
Gates open at 2PM for EARLY ADMISSION
- Columbus Commons Main Garage: 55 E. Rich Street
- Columbus Commons Underground Garage: 191 S. Third Street
- Unsealed non-alcoholic beverages
- Glass containers
- Firearms, explosives & weapons (including pocket knives, pepper spray & fireworks)
- Illegal & illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Chairs of any kind
- Inflatable furniture (rafts, chairs, etc.)
Click here to check out our general FAQ page!