Discover hand-crafted cuisine from some of the city’s most creative restaurants. Whether you enjoy meaty, vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free dishes, we’ve got a little something for everyone!
Learn about local brewing and sample an incredible selection of 50+ beers from your favorite Cleveland breweries! From bright & hoppy to smooth & rich, and everything in between, you’re sure to find some new locally crafted favorites!
Come for the food & beer and stay for the music! These are some bands you don’t want to miss! You can expect some familiar songs and original tunes that are sure to have your feet tapping in no time!
MENU & BEER LISTING COMING SOON
TICKET INFO & PRICING
Choose from general admission tickets or all-inclusive ticket packages!
Crafted offers both 4oz and 12oz pours, as well as a variety of tasting plates including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free* options.
All food & beer vouchers may be used at your choice of any participating restaurant & brewery partners!
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS |
$15 ADVANCE PURCHASE
(food & beer vouchers may be purchased on site for sampling)
ALL-INCLUSIVE TASTING PACKAGES |
48oz of beer & 5 tasting dishes
84oz of beer & 12 tasting dishes
84oz of beer & 12 tasting dishes
early entrance with reserved seating
complimentary Festival t-shirt
5 tasting dishes
unlimited soda & water
DD may enter with early admission
*** FOOD & BEER VOUCHERS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON-SITE ***
$2 for each 4oz pour | $3 per tasting plate
THE FINE PRINT
Ticket required for entry. Tickets may be purchased at Festival Gate, subject to availability.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Events are rain or shine.
All events are 21 and over. Must show valid ID at gate for admission.
Brewer & restaurant partners and food & beer selections may change without notice.
*Crafted makes every effort to ensure that vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free items are free from cross-contamination, however, festival locations are not vegan or gluten-free environments.
Those concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk. Crafted does not assume any liability for the foods offered.
2486 W 14th St, Cleveland, OH 44113
General Festival Hours: 3PM—7PM
Gates open at 2PM for EARLY ADMISSION
- Paid Parking (Business Lot) - Ukrainian Museum-Archives
- Free Public Parking Lot at Abbey Ave and 14th
- Paid Public Parking Lot off Jefferson Ave
- Free Public Parking Lot
- Paid Public Parking Lot
- Free Parking (Business Lot) - Grace Hospital
- Free Parking (Private Lot) - Pilgrim Congregational United Church Of Christ
- Free Parking (Private Lot) - Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church - GRAVEL LOT ONLY
- Suspect unsealed bottles and containers may not be permitted
- Glass containers
- Firearms, explosives & weapons (including pocket knives, pepper spray & fireworks)
- Illegal & illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, or any personal motorized vehicles
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, giveaways, samples, etc.
ABOUT OUR CHARITY PARTNER
The mission of the Hunger Network of Greater Cleveland is to reduce hunger and enhance nutrition in our community by providing food and other health related vital services to individuals and families by actively and effectively participating in a coordinated response to people in need. We cannot change the world – we can only improve today.